For ideas on how to use these activity cards, please see our “BrainWorks Sensory Diet Formats and Instructions”page.
Select from the following options (you will be able to view selection before printing – all links open in new window):
General Picture Cards (All Ages)
- Daily Routine Picture Cards - use these to create a visual schedule or as part of a routine-based sensory diet tool.
- Work card - use this card to indicate an educational task on a "First-Then" format.
- Stop Light card (*Option One)
- Tachometer (*Option Two) Choose one of these options (Stop Light or Tachometer) as a teaching tool to help the child understand sensory modulation by learning to identify his/her sensory "engine speed." For further explanation, please refer to the Quick Start Guide for new users.
Babies and Toddlers
Children and Teens
OR Print one page at a time, by activity titles:
Babies & Toddlers
Children and Teens
- Set 1: Beanbag, Action Songs, Belly Breathing, Belly on Ball
- Set 2: Fidgets, Scooter Board, Cozy Corner, Tent
- Set 3: Stability Ball, Air Wedge, Headphones, Study Place
- Set 4: Visual Tools, Gym or Peppermints, Playground, Mini Trampoline
- Set 5: Exercise Band, Obstacle Course, Sit Disc, Weighted Blanket
- Set 6: Heavy Work, Weighted Vest
- Set 7: gymnastics, hoppy ball, jumping, lava lamp
- Set 8: Crawling, Push Toys, Pressure Garments/ Sensory Table
- Set 9: Metronome, Alerting Music, Calming Music, "Just Right" Music
- Set 10: Yoga, Swimming, Trampoline, Weight Lifting
- Set 11: Horseback, Wheelbarrow Walk, Squeeze Box, "Tortilla"
- Set 12: Aroma, Ball Pit, Biking, Blowing Games
- Set 13: Chewing Tools, Classroom Exer., Drinking Straw, Stretch/Tug
- Set 14: Crashing Play, Disk Swing, Pressure Roller, Stretching Toys
- Set 15: Push Ups, Scooter, Scented Markers/Pencils, Scrub Brush
- Set 16: Sensory Shaker, T Stool, Vibration, Visual Toys
- Set 17: Weights, Swinging on Tummy, Mouth Tools, Mouth Vibration
- Set 18: Wrist and Hand Toys
- NEW! Joint Compressions