Last updated: September 24, 2021
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named BrainWorks (for iPhone and iPad)
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us ”or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Sensational Brain LLC, PO Box 2512, EAGLE ID 83616.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Idaho, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Sensational Brain, accessible from https://sensationalbrain.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We use Google Analytics, a third-party Service provider, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. It is web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services.
Google Advertising Features include Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and the Campaign Manager 360 integration. Our Company DISABLED this option in Google Advertising Features. Google Analytics does not collect personal data about our traffic.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You. These emails include marketing, promotional materials, and other information of interest to You. To received newsletters, you must opt in by adding only your first name and email address to either our website popup or full-page popup on one of our social media sites. You may opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided at the bottom of any email.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
When You use Our Service to pay a product and/or service via bank transfer, We may ask You to provide information to facilitate this transaction and to verify Your identity.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA)
COPPA imposes certain requirements on operators of websites or online services directed to children under 13 years of age, and on operators of other websites or online services that have actual knowledge that they are collecting personal information online from a child under 13 years of age. See the Federal Trade Commission’s rule for more information: https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent‘s consent before We collect and use that information.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
FERPA is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education. The law gives parents certain rights with respect to their children’s education records. For more information see the U.S. Department of Education’s website at https://studentprivacy.ed.gov/?src=fpco and https://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html
Our Company’s Application is downloadable to any iPhone or iPad from the Appstore at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/brain-works/id524997517. To the best of the Company’s knowledge, the Application cannot be connected directly to Internet or any account management systems (e.g., ClassLink, Schoology, Clever).
- The Company does not retain access to downloaded Applications. Therefore, the Company does not store, collect, or analyze data from any Applications. It is the Company’s understanding that in this case FERPA regulations do not apply.
- Inclusion of students’ names and photos is an option available only to the therapist, teacher, or parent overseeing students use of the Application.
- Parents may contact the organization using the Application to request access to students’ profiles.
The Company does not now nor in the future plan to enable Demographics in Google Analytics or collect, analyze, or distribute personal information from any customer in any other way. Therefore, the Company considers itself to be in full compliance with COPPA, FERPA, and all regulations that apply to the use of personal information adopted by any state, province, or Country.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 936.204.0624
- Mail: PO Box 2512, EAGLE ID 83616