>>DIGITAL VERSION of the Just Right! Curriculum<<
Based on the BrainWorks Sensory Diet Creator Tool, Gwen Wild (creator of the BrainWorks program) and Kim Wiggins (owner of OTKimWiggins LLC), developed Just Right! A Sensory Modulation Curriculum for K-5.
This evidenced-based, 206-page curriculum includes:
- 16 lesson plans and specific activities to build your students’ self-awareness and help them understand their own sensory needs
- 28 full-color handouts located at the back of the book and available for FREE download on the OTKimWiggins website (using the passcode emailed with purchase)
- Each lesson plan includes:
- a list of materials, lesson preparation instructions, hands-on activities and/or movement activities, wrap-up, and carryover suggestions
- links to video demonstrations
- scripts for exactly what to say to make it easier to teach
- 6 types of modifications for distance learning, individual sessions, younger children, older children, large classrooms, and suggestions for implementation alongside emotional regulation programs
- Gwen and Kim tried to think of everything to make YOUR LIFE EASIER when teaching this curriculum and make it FUN for kids to learn!
- No longer will you have to struggle to think of new ways to teach your students about their sensory diets. By the end of the curriculum, they will have a toolbox of strategies!
- This program can be taught by occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, teachers, social workers, psychologists, parents, or anyone willing to help their students become independent and successful in school.