Caseload Management to Provide Effective Push-Ins and Collaboration!
(Former title: OT Toolbox for Effective Push-Ins, Collaboration, and Time Management)
This LIVE, interactive webinar includes the view-on-demand version:
- Wednesday, September 18, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM Eastern
- Check your local time: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
- Registration ends September 18, 7:00 PM Eastern
- Can’t attend live? Purchase the PRESALE, view-on-demand version NOW! The video will be uploaded September 20.
Collaboration is essential in providing occupational therapy services in school systems. Research indicates that support must be provided to the individual, team, and systems in place so that students may succeed. Although pull-out sessions can be effective, pushing into the classroom and collaboration is the new norm. A huge barrier to push-in sessions is TIME! This course reviews how to determine dosage/frequencies, strategies for using your time efficiently, research, and case studies that support increased collaboration in school systems.
- Recognize differences between collaboration and direct service.
- List examples of strategies to manage caseloads.
- List examples of push-in strategies for the classroom.
- Identify approaches for improving push-in barriers.
Target Audience: introductory- to intermediate-level school-based OTs
Course Instructor: Kim Wiggins, OTR/L
Learning Assessment: Objective post-test
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Certificates Immediately Available!
This course is approved for 0.2 AOTA CEU or two contact hours under this Classification Code: Category 2, OT Therapy Process: Intervention.
<> Information on refunds and returns
<> Continuing education policies and procedures, course completion requirements, special needs request, complaint policy, and more
<> Questions? Email email@example.com.