Mentorship & Collaboration Group: Now Ongoing!
- Your registration fee guarantees you access to the group for at least one year.
- The group will continue indefinitely (one year guaranteed) at no additional cost as long as a minimum of 10 participants remain active.
- Your ongoing membership beyond one year requires that you attend a minimum of 4 live sessions per year and contribute to the Facebook group at least one time per month.
- Ongoing membership (beyond one year) is included with no additional fees for active participants.
Who should join?
- OTs or COTAs working in pediatric settings (schools, homes, clinics)
- Therapists who would like a group to bounce ideas off of, exchange tips and tricks, and support one another in their professional endeavors
- Therapists interested in learning from others working in a variety of settings and who would like to share their own ideas and tips as well
- Therapists seeking a mentor(s) to give them input on challenging clients
- Therapists interested in staying on top of evidence-based practice
What is included?
- Monthly live, online 1-hour discussions facilitated by Gwen Wild
- Links to recordings of all sessions in case you have to miss one
- A dedicated private Facebook group so you can ask therapy-related questions and get immediate answers and feedback from Gwen and the group
- Links to relevant research, online tools, and helpful resources provided by Gwen and others in the group
- Ability to seek input from Gwen directly anytime via email and receive a response within 48 hours
- Support, encouragement, and the ability to provide the same to others in the group
- Special coupon codes and more for helpful products and services valued at over $100 (more than the cost!)
- Live session dates and times vary from month to month to accommodate most schedules.
- Group meets once per month, year-round
- CEUs are not provided for participation in this group
- Refunds are not allowed for this group due to the nature of instant access to pre-existing content.
- For refunds and returns information, click here: https://goo.gl/ZxYd9Q
- For continuing education policies and procedures, course completion requirements, special needs request, complaint policy, and more click here: https://goo.gl/bTmL1Q
Please email email@example.com with any questions.