OT’s Role in Response to Intervention
Response to Intervention (RtI) is a multitiered approach to the early identification and support of students with learning and behavioral needs. A common definition of RtI is a three-tiered model of school supports involving the services of a variety of personnel, including occupational therapists. Join us for this 2-hour webinar that demonstrates best practices in school-based occupational therapy service provision within the three tiers of intervention. Discover how an emphasis on Tier 1 and Tier 2 supports not only addresses students’ rights to the least restrictive environment but also makes caseload management easier. Discover how to maximize your time and effectiveness through an RtI model of intervention.
- Identify skill deficits best addressed within each RtI tier.
- Delineate the role of OT within each RtI tier.
- Recognize school-wide initiatives within the scope of occupational therapy.
- Identify effective collaboration strategies for success using an RtI model.
- List three Tier 2 intervention strategies.
Target Audience: introductory- to intermediate-level OTs
Learning Assessment: Objective post-test
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
♦ Information on refunds and returns
♦ Continuing education policies and procedures, course completion requirements, special needs request, complaint policy, and more
♦ Questions? Email email@example.com.