Activities for Teaching Kids About Their Brains: Create Interest and Boost Outcomes!
Children with a growth mindset believe that their actions can strengthen their talents and intellectual abilities. Research suggests that children with this growth mindset demonstrate increased academic performance and perseverance, and they enjoy learning. But how do we teach them about their magnificent, malleable brains? Designed for pediatric therapists and other professionals, this resource-packed, 90-minute webinar presents research to support the development of a growth mindset and over 25 activities and tools to include in your intervention planning.
- List 10 key facts about the brain.
- Identify research on growth mindset and brain plasticity.
- State foundational activities for promoting brain understanding and growth mindset.
- Target Audience: introductory-level OTs, OTAs, SLPs, parents, and educators
- Course Instructor: Lori Benson Adams, MEd
- View Agenda
- CE Broker course code: 20-944016