Mentorship & Collaboration Group 2018 – 2019
Who should join?
- OTs or COTAs working in pediatric settings (schools, homes, clinics)
- Therapists who would like a group to bounce ideas off of, exchange tips and tricks, and support one another in their professional endeavors
- Therapists interested in learning from others working in a variety of settings and who would like to share their own ideas and tips as well
- Therapists seeking a mentor(s) to give them input on challenging clients
- Therapists interested in staying on top of evidence-based practice
What is included?
- Monthly live, online 1-hour discussions facilitated by Gwen Wild
- Links to recordings of all sessions in case you have to miss one
- A dedicated private Facebook group so you can ask therapy-related questions and get immediate answers and feedback from Gwen and the group
- Links to relevant research, online tools, and helpful resources provided by Gwen and others in the group
- Ability to seek input from Gwen directly anytime via email and receive a response within 48 hours
- Support, encouragement, and the ability to provide the same to others in the group
- Special coupon codes and more for helpful products and services valued at over $100 (more than the cost!)
- First online session: Monday, September 24, 7:00 PM EDT
- Group meets once per month, September 2018 through May 2019
- Dates and times for sessions held after Sept 24 to be determined via group survey and may change monthly to accommodate the majority for each session
- CEUs are not provided for participation in this group
- For refunds and returns information, click here: https://goo.gl/ZxYd9Q
- For continuing education policies and procedures, course completion requirements, special needs request, complaint policy, and more click here: https://goo.gl/bTmL1Q
Please email email@example.com with any questions.