Part 3: Breakthrough Parenting Series—It’s about Time, It’s about Space: Beating Clutter and Meeting Deadlines!
There is little as disheartening as watching a child labor over homework, only to lose it or leave it on the kitchen counter! Children with attention, learning, and social challenges are often at great risk of struggling with organization of time and space. Using immediate tools to beat the clutter blues, the third installment of our parenting series helps you:
- Obtain strategies for building time awareness and time estimation.
- Learn how to teach backwards planning, chunking, and task-analysis to meet deadlines and due dates.
- Discover the incredible power of using visual supports for organizing space.
- Implement tips for setting up systems for rooms, backpacks, and notebooks.
Target Audience: parents
PLEASE NOTE: Teachers and other professionals are welcome to attend; however, there are no AOTA-approved continuing education credits for this series.
Course Instructor: Lori Benson Adams, MEd
- For refunds and returns information, click here: https://goo.gl/ZxYd9Q
- For continuing education policies and procedures, course completion requirements, special needs request, complaint policy, and more, click here: https://goo.gl/bTmL1Q
Please email email@example.com with any questions.