Bring one of our great courses to your organization!
Sensational Brain LLC is an approved provider of continuing education for ASHA and AOTA. For an additional fee, we can obtain approval from other regulatory bodies as well.
For more information about hosting any of our courses, please email email@example.com.
Here are some of our most popular full-day courses:
- Developing and Implementing Effective Sensory Diets for Children and Teens, presented by Gwen Wild, MOT, OTR/L
- Sensory AND Behavior: A comprehensive approach to managing challenging behaviors, presented by Gwen Wild, MOT, OTR/L
- Facilitating Self-Regulation in Children and Teens, presented by Gwen Wild, MOT, OTR/L
- FOCUS! Skills and strategies to improve attention, presented by Kim Wiggins, OTR/L
- Executive Functioning Skills in Children and Teens, presented by Lori Benson Adams, MEd
- Learning Lotus Approach to Calm and Compassionate Classrooms, presented by Lori Benson Adams, MEd
We are also happy to customize a course to meet the needs of your audience. Our speakers are leaders in their fields and are able to cover a wide range of topics. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.