iPad Apps for Handwriting Skills and Compensation Techniques
This 90-minute webinar provides participants with many resources. Handwriting skills on the iPad are reviewed, including apps to teach handwriting and how to use the iPad as a modification for students with handwriting difficulties. It is recommended that you have your iPad handy, so that you can practice during the webinar.
- List three apps to develop and practice letter formation for handwriting skills.
- Identify iPad apps that can scan worksheets so that students can type on them as a compensation technique for illegible handwriting.
- List apps that can compensate for handwriting illegible math problems.
- Describe word prediction strategies using iPad features or iPad apps that can help students improve written expression skills.
Target Audience: introductory- to intermediate-level occupational therapists, teachers, and parents
Course Instructor: Kim Wiggins, OTR/L
Post-Test: Before receiving a certificate, learners must take an objective post-test to demonstrate they acquired the learning outcomes. An attestation statement is included indicating the learner viewed the entire course and completed the post-test independently. A passing grade is ≥ 70%.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
This course is approved for 0.15 AOTA CEU or 1.5 contact hours under this Classification Code: Category 2, OT Process: Intervention.
Sensational Brain LLC is an approved CE provider for Alabama, Florida, and Georgia, and South Carolina Boards of Occupational Therapy. Our CE Broker tracking number is 50-20546. This course code is 20-598334. CEUs are uploaded weekly. Please provide your license information with your post-test.
- For refunds and returns information, click here: https://goo.gl/ZxYd9Q
- For continuing education policies and procedures, course completion requirements, special needs request, complaint policy, and more, click here: https://goo.gl/bTmL1Q
Please email email@example.com with any questions.