Apps to Support Weak Executive Functioning in Children and Teens
Children and teens with poor Executive Functions often benefit from technology to help with time orientation, organization of thoughts and materials, and tracking progress in multiple areas of life. This 1-hour webinar looks at Lori’s top 20 picks of the most widely used apps to support children with weak internal systems of time, space, and emotional regulation.
Note: In 2020, AOTA revised its approval process and grandfathered all courses for 5 years. This course originally grandfathered course is submitted for approval through AOTA’s new process. Once approved, the PD activity ID# will be recorded in the AOTA banner in the Continuing Education banner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of apps appropriate for a variety of EF challenges.
- List a go-to collection of technological supports for children and teens to help with time orientation, emotional self-regulation, and organization of materials and data.
- Analyze when and how to introduce the best use of technology supports.
- Target Audience: introductory- to advanced-level OTs, SLPs, and other professionals and parents working with children and teens with Executive Functioning challenges
- Course Instructor: Lori Benson Adams, MEd
- View Agenda
- CE Broker course code: 20-976332