Sensational Brain provides evidence-based continuing education and intervention tools
Featured Products and Webinars
Upcoming EventsView All
Who is Sensational Brain for?
Parents, Professionals, Children & Teens
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Sensory Modulation Disorder
- AD or ADHD
- Learning Disabilities
- Anxiety or Depression
What else does Sensational Brain offer?
- Current information and helpful resources
- Interact with our on-staff Occupational Therapist
- Regular emails and resources with latest research
Resources and customized Activity Cards for assisting with sensory disorders
- Activity Type (Calming/Alerting)
- English or Spanish
- Mobile Friendly
- Print Custom Cards
- Save to your Account
Most of us use sensory strategies without even knowing it.
- Drinking coffee when you’re tired
- Listening to music to unwind
- Jogging to release tension
Some people need a more intentional approach.
BrainWorks sensory diet helps with these needs through activity cards and resources that you can customize for your needs.
- Engage in Social Interactions
- Focus on learning and education
- Sustain attention on tasks better
Easily earn your Continuining Education Units through convenient webinars.
AOTA and ASHA approved webinars on topics relevant to the needs of sensational kids!
- Convenient Webinars
- Nationally Renowned Speakers
- Receive continuing education certificate via email
- Earn ASHA and AOTA CEUs
Available how you need it
Cost Effective Continuing Education Units
- Live GoToTraining Webinars
- View-On-Demand Webinars
- Live Seminars
Based on research
The science behind BrainWorks is based on multiple published resources1, including our own multi-case study: