You will be prompted to set up a username and password the first time you place an order. Use this username and password to access BrainWorks Online and for future purchases.
- Click on “Forgot your password?” to reset it, if you know your username and email address.
- Still unable to log in? Please email email@example.com.
- Click on “My Account.”
- Click on “Orders.”
- Click desired order #.
- Click on the title of the webinar to be viewed.
- The video should appear on your screen. Scroll down for links to course materials, post-test, and course evaluation.
Troubleshooting Payment Issues
- Refunds are issued by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full refunds may be issued the same day.
- Partial refunds may only be issued the day after the initial purchase is finalized.
- Receipts are emailed automatically after the refund is finalized.
Troubleshooting Webinar Access
- Not seeing your webinar in your account? Make sure you are logged into your personal account rather than a BrainWorks Multi-User Account.
- Seeing the product description rather than the video when clicking on the webinar title?
- Try a different browser. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox seem to be the most trouble-free.
- Try a different device (PC, phone, tablet, iPad).
- Email email@example.com for further support!
REFUND POLICY FOR VIEW-ON-DEMAND TRAININGS
Full refunds will be given for registrants who experience technical difficulties or express dissatisfaction with the course at any time prior to completion of the post-test. Refund requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.